What is BSP Online Personal Banking?
BSP Online Personal Banking is an internet based service that provides you access to your bank account/s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Do your banking whenever it suits you
Save valuable time
Don't waste time in a bank queue to do your banking.
Security - allows you to change your Access Code for Internet banking at any time.
Schedule Payments - allows you to be efficient and ultimately minimises unnecessary time spent online. You can set up a payment to happen now or later, it's up to you. All you need to do is select a start.
- Session History - a way for you to view the actions you performed in your last ﬁve sessions.
eStatements - need to print a copy of your statement? This is simple with the eStatement function. View the PDF and then print.
Account Access - You can access any of your transactional linked accounts and or your linked loan accounts.
In relation to loan accounts, you can check the balance history and credit payments.
Transactions - allows you to view transactions for your accounts and print or export them to arrange of formats.
Transfer Money - allows you to transfer funds between your BSP accounts as well as to other BSP accounts within SI.
Payees - allows you to maintain your payees list used to make transfers to third party payees who have a BSP account, as payments to other bank accounts/interchange is non-existent in the Solomon Islands.
How to Apply
- Obtain an application (a) At one of our BSP Branches or (b) Download application form here.
- Complete and submit your application to Retail Banking Services Department or nearest BSP Branch.
- Once approved, collect your PAC (Personal Access Code) mailer from your Branch or Retail Banking Services Department.
- Then you are ready to access BSP Online
There are currently no bank fees or charges for using this service. However, Electronic Banking Transfer fees apply