- Strategic direction in identifying opportunities for business growth.
- Deliver strategic priorities in country.
- Minimise operational risk through the development, implementation and monitoring of risk culture built on sound internal controls.
- Liaison with government regulatory bodies, including the Central Bank of Solomon Islands, to oversee and ensure compliance with all prudential guidelines.
- Lead the Solomon Islands team to be the leading local bank in Solomon Islands by identifying new opportunities that enhance business performance.
- Effectively manage all internal teams, agreeing appropriate objectives for their areas of responsibility, monitoring their performance and providing coaching, guidance and development opportunities as appropriate.
- Develop new and innovative strategies for the local market.
Key Competencies, Professional/Technical Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 10 years or more experience in Commercial Banking.
- A degree in Banking, Finance or related Business discipline is desirable.
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience in leading large and diverse teams to deliver results.
- High level proven networking skills and results, the ability to create strong relationships with
customers, regulators and the community.
- A sound understanding and experience of the financial sector.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and knowledge of general banking industry and external
Salary will commensurate with skills and experience of the successful candidates.
If you think you have the appropriate skills and experiences to perform this role, please send your application and detailed CV to:
The Group General Manager Human Resources | Bank South Pacific | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details of the position are available on our website. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Applications close at 4:00pm on Friday 16th April, 2021.