What is BSP Online Personal Banking?
BSP Online Personal Banking is an internet based service that provides you access to your bank account/s 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Do your banking whenever it suits you
Save valuable time
Don't waste time in a bank queue to do your banking.
Security - allows you to change your Access Code for Internet banking at any time.
Schedule Payments - allows you to be efficient and ultimately minimises unnecessary time spent online. You can set up a payment to happen now or later, it's up to you. All you need to do is select a start.
- Session History - a way for you to view the actions you performed in your last ﬁve sessions.
eStatements - need to print a copy of your statement? This is simple with the eStatement function. View the PDF and then print.
Account Access - You can access any of your transactional linked accounts and or your linked loan accounts.
In relation to loan accounts, you can check the balance history and credit payments.
Transactions - allows you to view transactions for your accounts and print or export them to arrange of formats.
Transfer Money - allows you to transfer funds between your BSP accounts as well as to other BSP accounts within SI.
Payees - allows you to maintain your payees list used to make transfers to third party payees who have a BSP account, as payments to other bank accounts/interchange is non-existent in the Solomon Islands.
How to Apply
- Obtain an application (a) At one of our BSP Branches or (b) Download application form here.
- Complete and submit to your Relationship Manager or nearest BSP Branch
- Once approved, collect your PAC (Personal Access Code) mailer from your Branch.
- Then you are ready to access BSP Online
There are currently no bank fees or charges for using this service. However, Electronic Banking Transfer fees apply
For more information, contact your nearest Branch Manager or call 21874 Monday to Friday or or email email@example.com